CookieGirl's Super Junior Blog :3  ELF Fighting!

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

Do you watch Hello Baby Season 4? If so,watch the new Episode ;)

Episode 8
Part 1: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=130910383680729
Part 2: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=130911280347306
Part 3: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=130912080347226
Part 4: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=130914613680306
 Part 5: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=130916203680147
Part 6: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=130917203680047
Part 7: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=130919263679841
~Cookie~
By flawless-ukiss um 11:11
Diesen Post per E-Mail versendenBlogThis!Auf X teilenIn Facebook freigebenAuf Pinterest teilen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Search

Who do you like the most?

Popular Posts

  • Leeteuk said,that he once loved his labelmate Dana :O
    He said: “ She was so thoughtful and considerate. I honestly, really liked her. She was the first person I liked after joining  SM Enterta...
  • SS4 in Seoul!!!
    Yes our Angels started with the Super Show 4 (SS4) in Seoul at the 19th and the 20th of November ^^ I'm so sad because i wasn't the...
  • Our Angel without wings has to leave D':
    so guys...this is a point,where i really have to cry... Leeteuk our Leader has to go to the army...he will be entlist,when they held SS4 i...
  • The Musical Magazine - Interview with Eunhyuk
    ~Cookie~
  • Bias? ^^
    So guys! It's 22:26 (10:26 pm) here and i have to say,that i'm not tired :D As always XD It's time for the first question... ...
  • Leeteuk gave a Rose and a Couple Ring to his WGM "wife" Kang Sora at SS4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aVm6HNMh2uU what do you think now? I don't know what to think...i mean it i...
  • Fanmade Pictures ^.^
    ELF balloon ^^ I wish i had one .. :S I don't know who made this but it is really beautiful...and yes super junior will never stop.. :...
  • Moving Pictures :)
    ~Cookie~
  • Kyuhyun Twitter update :)
    he wrote : @GaemGyu: In the middle of filming Radio Star~~ With no less then 100 servings’ delicious bibimbap, I will eat it deliciously a...
  • She's so lucky >.< ... but one day i will meet him too :D
    Originally posted by irethsingollo at Wasn't it a dream? [Meeting Eunhyuk] *phew* I'm already a bit calmed down since I fangirled ...

Blog-Archives

  • ▼  2011 (30)
    • ►  Dezember (4)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ▼  Oktober (12)
      • Tickets for SS4 in Seoul
      • Moving Pictures :)
      • Kim Tae Won at Kiss the Radio
      • Halloween is coming ! :3
      • Eunhyuk in Germany ^^ (twitter update from yeste...
      • Bias? ^^
      • Super Junior in New York
      • Do you watch Hello Baby Season 4? If so,watch the ...
      • Leeteuk twitter Update
      • Kyuhyun twitter update
      • She's so lucky >.< ... but one day i will meet h...
      • Omo! The first post ^^

About me

Mein Bild
flawless-ukiss
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen

Reader

Design "Awesome AG". Powered by Blogger.